7.03.2013

Road Trip Ramblings


Road Trips.

     It's been a few years since I hopped in a car for a 14 hour road trip. Don't get me wrong, the smell, atmosphere & adrenaline of an air port fires me up like no other, but there is something so simple & raw about a long drive. It's like going on a journey through different worlds. Each state, city, & town all exuding different lifestyles. Different stories.

     Each car passing by, driven by someone with utter purpose, accomplishing a divine task assigned to them from the Almighty. Life moves quickly & it is easy to forget to just BE. I myself find it simple to check out of a conversation even while seemingly present. My mind goes & my heart follows suit.

     It's finding that fine line of discernment between just being a "doer" vs. being a "doer, driven by faith." There is a difference. It calls for discernment & a perfect teacher.

 >>> Jesus <<<

xoxo,
sarah delanie

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you and appreciate the way you described your experience. I am always preferred a road trip if there is a plan. This is a best way to interact with new people, to watch the new things etc. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    Brake Services

    ReplyDelete