5.13.2013

Living {IN} Visibly

Hey ya’ll, happy Monday! I am really excited to share with you all a few things the Lord has laid on my heart & opened my eyes to this past week.

This week is my last week of school, which means finals are awaiting & the fight to remain at peace and content, instead of stressing out and being anxious, has commenced. But OH how the Lord has just been so good to me through this all. As I was making my way through Ephesians this past week, one verse really just. Stuck.

Ephesians 5:13-14 
But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
“Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.”

It was at the moment that things just started to click & the dots started to connect. Jesus is the light, HE should be the visibility of our lives. We are born in sin, we are the invisible. It is because of His goodness that we are visible.

This also reminded me of John 3:30:

“I must decrease so that He might increase."

I think it is all too easy to put our faith & per se our “visibility” and value in the things around us. Whether that be your school work & finals or the friends you surround yourselves with. We will only find our visibility in this world through Jesus Christ.

Be {IN} visible. Find rest & contentment in the visibility of Christ. I was so in love with the insight the Lord gave me through this that I wrote the word “visible” on my wrist, as a constant reminder that it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. Step into the visibility of his light, that it might shine on you in a radiant & undying way.

{ sweet serendipity }

xoxo,
Sarah Delanie



1 comment:

  1. I think this is probably my favorite post of yours ever. He is making you more beautifully visible daily, my love.
    xoxo, HS

    ReplyDelete