1.28.2013

Truth // This is who YOU are


Let's face it, it is the middle of the school year & some of us are just plain pooped. As the world continues to spin around me I am refreshed & revived by this truth, so I thought I would share it with you. Believe me, this is no fancy smancy blog post with big complicated words, but simply the written truth & what has been on my heart recently.

This is who YOU are.
1 Peter 2:9 "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness in to his wonderful light". 


Instead of writing empty words, I just want to challenge you to mediate on this scripture. You are chosen. You belong to the King. You are called to declare the name of the Holy One who has pulled you from the pit of darkness into His marvelous & eternal light. Wow. What a great reminder of who we are & what our purpose here on this earth is! Let's take on this week with spiritual tenacity. Be a prayer warrior.



xoxo,
Sarah Delanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment