10.14.2013

Light // Sweet Light

"Light is sweet and it pleases the eye..." Ecclesiastes 11: 7 

"I am a sucker for that soft warm glow filtering through trees. The creamy effect makes me so happy, and I love the film-like look it creates!"// Amy Hamilton of Photography by A. J. Hamilton


"I love light because it means hope. When the sun rises in the morning, it banishes the darkness of night. When the sun sets in the evening, it leaves us with a sunset, a promise to return again tomorrow. Light is also the first thing that God created when He began forming the earth. It gives life. That is why I love light." // Image courtesy of Emily Boyd

Take a look at the little things around you this week, soak up the littlest of blessings, and let Jesus open your eyes to an authentic kind of beauty. It makes life so much more vibrant, alive, and precious. Happy Monday! 

xoxo,
Shine & Soar Team 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this phrase"I love light because it means hope. When the sun rises in the morning, it banishes the darkness of night. When the sun sets in the evening, it leaves us with a sunset, a promise to return again tomorrow."It really looks so amazing.Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete